-panda out
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Posting..? When??
Hello Jammers! If you have noticed, I have not posted in quite a while! I hope that someone is reading this! If you are wondering where I have been, I am still here! I have not gotten any posting ideas. I do have an idea to make my audience wider, so I will be promoting this blog on Instagram! Anyways, If you want to learn more about posting schedules, visit the Posting Schedule Page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posting..? When??
Hello Jammers! If you have noticed, I have not posted in quite a while! I hope that someone is reading this! If you are wondering where I ha...
-
I haven't posted in a while my jammers! But here I am! As you can see the Jambassadors are now beta testing the Animal Jam APP!!! The l...
-
Do you love surprises? Do you love eggs? Do you love mixed animals? If so stay tuned! The surprise is revealed and the newest member of th...
-
Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am the creator of Animal Jam Fans and tips and just wanted to make a new blog so this is the first post. Any...
No comments:
Post a Comment